Finally on March 21st 2016 AUTODESK® published all AutoCAD 2018 new features. Below you can find a short compiled list of all these new features in the 2018 version.
AutoCAD 2018 Release Date
According to Wikipedia AutoCAD 2018 (Version 22.0) release date is March 21st 2017.
Please visit this page frequently as I will update every information here about AutoCad Architecture 2018. Make sure you subscribe to my newsletter (follow the red arrow) so you won’t miss any AutoCAD 2018 news. Once you enter my email list, you’ll receive all my updates and detailed tutorials on AutoCAD Architecture features and also 3 chapters totally free of my AutoCAD Architecture eBook ‘My First Project’. You can subscribe here at the right side»Interested in AutoCAD Architecture 2018 New Features? Continue reading!
AutoCAD 2018 new features
On the official AutoCAD website AutoCAD Architecture 2018 new features are already published. These are as follows:
- High Resolution (4K) Monitor Support
- Approximately 400 new MVBlocks and block references are added to the metric content in the Design Center. The content includes lighting, furnishing, elevators, escalators, and electrical services.
- The value of the HPMAXLINES system variable has been optimized.
- Seamless Updates
- Exporting and converting schedule tables to Excel produces correct results under conditions it would not in previous releases.
- Transparency values are retained when set through the Display Properties dialog.
- Isolate Objects now correctly retain divided spaces when one of the spaces is isolated.
- It is no longer necessary to refresh a project to display new sheets in the Project Navigator.
- The Manage Content Library dialog is no longer suppressed when launched from the Style Browser, soon after migrating from a previous release.
- Issues with PDF drawings that did not import correctly in previous releases have been identified and rectified.
- The EXPORTTOAUTOCAD command no longer results in a system crash when exporting drawing files containing Open Light entities.
- Product Updates are now visible in network deployment when added through the Add Updates option.
- 2D block references will no longer participate in section creation operations.
- You can now split or trim mass elements when using non-default UCS.