Last week Autodesk released AutoCAD Architecture 2014 Service Pack 1. This update is based on feedback provided via the Customer Error Reporting Utility and is addressed to fix some critical issues in the software.
AutoCAD Architecture 2014 Service Pack 1 updates
All updates made by feedback provided from AutoCAD Architecture users via the Customer Error Reporting Utility, including
- Project Navigator crash fix.
- Object Viewer crash fix.
- Schedule Table height modification crash fix.
- Boolean Operation fixes.
- Corner Window elevations and sections fixes.
- Elevation Label fixes by AecElevationLabelClearCache command.
- Object Viewer fixes for some visual styles.
- Section fixes to display all lines.
- Fixes to create projects on WebDAV servers.
It is advisable that you download and install this service pack to your AutoCAD Software. Please read this read me document first for detailed information on the fixes and how to do the upgrade!
Download and Install AutoCAD Architecture 2014 Service Pack 1
This update is applicable to AutoCAD Architecture running on all supported systems and languages, installed as a standalone application or from the following Autodesk Design Suites:
- Autodesk Building Design Suite 2014.
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2014.
To download it from Autodesk server, please click on the link: Download AutoCAD Architecture 2014 Service Pack 1.